|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Competitive SHO payrate.
- Well-balanced roster offering a good number of hours weekly.
- Accommodation, travel and hire car provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Senior House Officers who are seeking the opportunity to join a highly sought-after hospital in Coastal Queensland.
Level: RMO/ SHO
Area: General Medicine
Location: Gympie Hospital
Date Range: 12/06/2023 – 20/08/2023
Roster/ Hours: Mixed roster (roster can be provided in advance).
- Accommodation & travel costs will be covered.
- A popular, welcoming health service.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital in close proximity to Brisbane that advertises regular locum work.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.