- Locum Requirement for a General Medicine RMO to work in Tasmania
- Accommodation and Travel provided
- Well-balanced mixed roster, allowing time to explore all this location has to offer.
- Long term consistent shifts available
Are you seeking a long-term locum placement, in a popular holiday destination, boasting enviable, sunny weather?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine RMOs, who are seeking the opportunity to work in Tasmania’s largest hospital and a major referral centre for the state
Area: General Medicine
Location: Royal Hobart Hospital
Rate: $110- 130/hr ( dependent on level)
Date Range: Asap - 07/08/2022
Roster: Mixed roster, rotational roster also available to get exposure in different wards
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Great Location during this time of the year
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.