- Competitive SHO payrate
- Roster consisting of day shifts only
- Potential opportunities for the remainder of the clinical year
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Senior House Officers/ SHO who are seeking the opportunity to get their foot in the door of a Brisbane hospital network, to secure locum work for this coming term, and potentially the remainder of this clinical year.
Level: Senior House Officer/ SHO/ RMO
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $110.00 per hour worked
Date Range: 22/01/2024 – 31/03/2024
Roster/ Hours: Day and evening shifts
- A popular, welcoming health service.
- Multiple opportunities available, secure work with a friend!
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital in close proximity to Brisbane that advertises regular locum work.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000.00 referral bonus, for the referral of any doctor who undertakes a terms worth of locum work with us. Payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to us who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.