|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Competitive RMO pay rate
- A roster offering good weekly hours (usually 5 shifts per week)
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply
- Are you seeking a locum placement from August - November 2022, in a location that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a locum placement at a hospital that will support you in our transition from RMO to Registrar?
- Are you seeking a well-balanced roster that will allow time to explore all that Tasmania has to offer?
- Would you like to earn a generous accommodation allowance that can be put towards Air BnB accommodation?
With multiple opportunities available across various medical departments, Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical RMOs who are seeking a locum placement in Tasmania, from 10th October 2022 to 9th January 2023.
Boasting a competitive daily rate, and senior hospital staff who make a conscious effort to create a supportive and welcoming environment, this opportunity is best suited to an RMO, who is looking for the opportunity to transition into a Junior Registrar position.
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $1,200.00 per shift
Date Range: 10/10/2022 – 09/01/2023
Roster: Predominantly day shifts (0800 – 1700)
Travel, Accommodation or Car Hire: Provided (Either serviced apartments or Air BnB)
Launceston Hospital ranks highly in terms of satisfaction from locum doctors. It is one that welcomes a large number of return-locums which is always a good sign for any working environment. This is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of a popular hospital in Tasmania, that advertises regular locum work throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.