|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Locum Requirement for a General Medicine Registrar to work in Perth for term 2 ( June – August 2022)
- Competitive Registrar pay rate
- Well-balanced roster
- Positive feedback from Doctors
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrar, who are seeking the opportunity to work in a large hospital in Metro Perth
Level: Medical Registrar
Area: General Medicine
Location: Metro Perth
Rate: $120 - 175/per hr
Date Range: Asap – 07/08/2022)
Roster: Mixed roster (get in touch quickly to advise of your preferences, to stand the best chance of securing the best rosters!)
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Great Location during this time of the year
- RMO level roles also available
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.