- Earn a competitive hourly rate whilst working at a hospital located just 2 hours’ drive from Sydney.
- Join a hospital that boasts a welcoming and supportive culture.
- This could develop into a long-term locum opportunity for the remainder of the clinical year.
I would love to speak with medical registrars who are interested in working in a regional NSW location, known for its scenic drives, art exhibitions and museums.
Position: General Medicine
Location: Goulburn Hospital
Rate: $180 (+ Super) per hour worked
Date Range: 05/02/2024 – 05/05/2024
Roster/ Hours: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630
- Accommodation provided.
- A popular, welcoming health service.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital that advertises regular locum work.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000.00 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.