- Highly competitive hourly rate for a Registrar
- Monday – Friday, day shifts only.
- Accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
I would like to speak with medical registrars who are interested in the prospect of joining a hospital on the mid-North Coast during term 3.
This is a low-acuity position, perfect for anyone who is looking to work as a locum, at a hospital located close to popular holiday destinations.
Area: General Medicine Wards
Rate: $130.00/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 11/08/2023 – 19/11/2023
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This hospital advertised regular locum requirements during 2023. This could be a perfect opportunity for any local, or interstate locums to get their foot in the door for a long-term locum position.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible roster allowing you to explore on the weekends.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.