- Get your foot in the door of a major hospital in Sydney that advertises regular work
- Hospital flexible on length of booking
- Roster consisting of day shifts only (no weekends)
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Sydney-based Gen Med Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Campbelltown Hospital
Rate: $140 (+ Super) per hour worked
Date Range: 07/08/2023 – 05/11/2023
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0830 – 1700
This is a perfect opportunity for a General Medicine Registrar who is looking to advance their knowledge and clinical skills in a well supervised role, among a team who are passionate about delivering high quality patient care.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible roster with no weekend shifts.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
I am offering a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any new Doctor who undertakes a full term of locum work with Charterhouse Medical (payable upon completion of the first week).