- Highly competitive locum pay rate.
- Roster consisting of day shifts only.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently seeking expressions of interest from locum General Medicine/ Respiratory Registrars who are interested in the prospect of joining a major hospital in Victoria that advertises regular locum roles throughout the year.
Area: General Medicine
Location: Shepparton Hospital
Date Range: 06/02/2023 – 31/03/2023
Roster: 0900 - 2000
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is an ideal opportunity for any medical registrar who is looking to get their foot in the door of a major hospital in Victoria, that offers consistent locum shifts throughout the year. Whilst this opportunity is suitable for interstate doctors, this is an excellent opportunity for Melbourne-based registrars seeking frequent locum work.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good Registrar pay rate and a roster consisting of day shifts only.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.