- Competitive pay rate.
- Potential for ongoing opportunities for the remainder of 2022.
- COVID Sick Pay available should you be required to isolate.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly rate, whilst working in a metro location.
- Should you be required to isolate, for being a close contact of, or for testing positive for covid, you will be entitled to covid sick pay.
- Join a welcoming health network, that boasts a welcoming and supportive culture.
- Accommodation, hire car and flights can be provided for interstate doctors!
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Perth, from May – August 2022.
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $148.62/hr for day shifts, $175.00/hr for night shifts, $195.00/hr for public holidays
Date Range: ASAP – 06/11/2022
Roster: Mixed roster.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Perth-based registrar who is seeking a locum position, at a hospital that boasts a supportive environment and advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year.
Do not hesitate to get in touch for further information on the responsibilities, roster and to discuss your availability.
- Position descriptions available on request.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.