- Competitive locum pay rate.
- A roster offering good weekly hours.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Are you seeking a locum placement during Term 3, in a location that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a well-balanced roster that will allow time to explore all that Tasmania has to offer?
Read below if so!
With multiple opportunities available across various departments, Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Tasmania, during Term 3, from August – November 2022.
Area: General Medicine
Location: Royal Hobart Hospital
Rate: $140 per hour worked
Date Range: 08/08/2022 – 06/11/2022
Roster: Rotational roster covering days, evenings and nights.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided (private accommodation/ air bnb options available!)
- Position is supported by a consultant and an on-call physician (24h per day).
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Let us know where you would like to stay – air bnb available!
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.