- Multiple opportunities available for Registrars with an interest in General Medicine or sub-specialty medicine in Tasmania.
- Competitive locum pay rate
- A roster offering good weekly hours (usually 5 shifts per week)
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply
- Are you seeking a locum placement from May – August 2022, in a location that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a locum placement in which you will gain exposure to sub-specialties of General Medicine?
- Are you seeking a well-balanced roster that will allow time to explore all that Tasmania has to offer?
- Would you like to earn a generous accommodation allowance that can be put towards Air BnB accommodation?
With multiple opportunities available across various medical departments, Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Tasmania, from 9th May – 7th August 2022.
Boasting a competitive daily rate, and senior hospital staff who make a conscious effort to create a supportive and welcoming environment, this opportunity is best suited to a medical registrar, seeking ongoing work, or for an RMO, who is looking for the opportunity to transition into a Junior Registrar position.
Area: General Medicine
Rate: $1,200 - $1,500 per shift
Date Range: 09/05/2022 – 07/08/2022
Roster: Dependent on department, (9 or 12 hour shifts, mainly days).
Travel, Accommodation or Car Hire: Provided (Either serviced apartments or Air BnB)
Launceston Hospital ranks highly in terms of satisfaction from locum doctors. It is one that welcomes a large number of return-locums which is always a good sign for any working environment. This is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of a popular hospital in Tasmania, that advertises regular locum work throughout the year.