- An ongoing locum position, in a well-supported role offering a competitive pay rate.
- Competitive locum Registrar pay rate.
- A flexible roster.
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital located in close proximity to Melbourne as a full-time locum during term 2, 2022.
The Hospital are seeking a Medical Registrar to roster on as an additional Doctor in the department. This position is a low-acuity, well-supported locum role.
Area: Acute Medicine Unit
Location: Bass Coast Health
Daily Rate: $150/hour payable via PAYG or ABN.
Date Range: 09/05/2022 – 07/08/2022
Roster: Rotating roster – days, evenings and nights.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
- Rostered on as an additional Doctor, this will be a low-intensity locum role.
- Accommodation provided.
- A well-balanced roster (travelling to Melbourne during days off is very feasible).
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.