- Get your foot in the door of a major hospital in Sydney that advertises regular work.
- Hospital flexible on length of booking
- Multiple rosters available.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Sydney-based Gen Med Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Area: General Medicine
Location: Camden Hospital
Rate: $150/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: ASAP – Ongoing
Roster: Monday – Sunday, 0830 – 2030 OR 2030 – 0830 (week on, week off)
This is a perfect opportunity for a General Medicine Registrar who is looking to advance their knowledge and clinical skills in a well supervised role, among a team who are passionate about delivering high quality patient care.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Flexible roster allowing for 7 days off every other week.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
For a limited time, I am offering an increased referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any new Doctor who undertakes locum work with Charterhouse Medical (payable upon completion of the first shift).