- Locum Requirement for a General Medicine PHO to work at Cairns Hospital
- Accommodation, Travel and Car Hire provided for interstate doctors.
- Well-balanced roster, allowing time to explore all this location has to offer.
- Long term consistent shifts available
Are you seeking a long-term locum placement, in a popular holiday destination, boasting enviable, sunny weather?
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine PHO, who are seeking the opportunity to work at Cairns Hospital.
Area: General Medicine
Location: Cairns Hospital
Rate: $1,115 daily rate
Date Range: Asap - 07/08/2022
Roster: Mixed roster (get in touch quickly to advise of your preferences, to stand the best chance of securing the best rosters!)
Accomodation: $120 per day
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- Interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
- Great Location during this time of the year
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Uzma Hameed firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.