Opportunity for a Medical PHO in a hospital located near Brisbane. This is a well-supported position at a hospital that receives positive feedback.
- Competitive PHO payrate
- Well-balanced roster offering a good number of hours weekly
- Accommodation & travel provided
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine Registrars/ PHOs who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital located 40-minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Level: Principal House Officer/ Registrar
Area: General Medicine
Location: Brisbane area
Rate: $1,450.00 per shift (10hr shifts)
Date Range: 07/02/2022 – Ongoing (flexible on end date)
Roster/ Hours: Mixed roster
- Accommodation can be provided
- A popular, welcoming health service
- Take advantage of the opportunity to get your foot in the door of a hospital in close proximity to Brisbane that advertises regular locum work
To be considered for this position, applicant must have:
- General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.