|Job Type:||Locum - Margin Only|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Competitive daily pay rate - $2000/day
- Welcoming Supportive Departments with good Junior support
- Flights, hire car and private accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for an Endocrinologist to fill the following opportunity:
Area: General Medicine – Endocrinology
Location: North West Regional Hospital / Mersey Community Hospital, Burnie, TAS
Pay Rate: $2000 p/day
- ASAP – 7 October
- 17 October – 25 November
Shift Times: Mixed Roster
Other: Travel, hire car & accommodation provided
This is a great opportunity for Endocrinologists who would like the opportunity to work in North-West coast of Tasmania for a long-term locum contract.
- Full job description available on request.
- FRACP and working rights are essential
- Other opportunities available across Australia
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Este Bloem on 02 96415183 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on several other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse Medical has an exciting referral and loyalty scheme for any friends/colleagues that may be interested in locum opportunities. Please get in touch or visit www.lovetolocum.com.au for more information.