|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Mix of Day, Afternoon and Nights shifts
- Ongoing shifts
- Travel and accommodation can be provided
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for an ED SMO/Senior Registrar for an upcoming locum assignment as per below:
Level: ED SMO/Senior Registrar
Area: Emergency Medicine
Location: Regional VIC
Date Range: Ongoing (please check for specific dates)
Roster: Mix of shifts
This role could be a really good option for any Melbourne-based doctor or any interstate doctor who is keen to work in VIC.
- Ongoing requirement at the hospital.
- Smaller block of shifts can be booked
- ABN Invoice payment
- Accommodation, travel, etc can be provided.
- Qantas points for every weekly invoice submitted
- For other locum benefits, please visit https://lovetolocum.com.au/
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Kannan Annamalai on 0410 216 953 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.
** Terms & Conditions Apply. Please contact Kannan for more info.