- Competitive registrar pay rate
- Roster consisting of day shifts only (no weekends or on call)
- Travel & accommodation provided - interstate doctors welcome to apply!
Charterhouse Medical is currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine/ Cardiology Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in the Northern Territory from November – December.
Royal Darwin Hospital
ASAP – 17/12/2021
Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1730
Return airfare and accommodation provided
Offering a balanced roster that offers time off to explore all that Darwin has to offer this is a great opportunity for any registrar who is interested in the chance to work in the Northern Territory.
- Offering a highly attractive rate, accommodation, and travel, this is the perfect opportunity to advance your clinical skills and knowledge whilst treating a diverse demographic
- Royal Darwin Hospital has been a highly popular hospital among locum doctors this year, so this is the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a hospital that advertises regular locum requirements throughout the year
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.