- Are you seeking a locum placement during Term 4, in a location that comes highly regarded by locum Doctors?
- Are you seeking a locum placement in which you will gain exposure to sub-specialties of General Medicine?
- Are you seeking a well-balanced roster that will allow time to explore all that Tasmania has to offer?
Read below if so!
With multiple opportunities available across various departments, Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum Medical Registrars who are seeking a locum placement in Tasmania, during Term 4, from November – January 2022.
$1,500 per shift
01/11/2021 – 31/01/2022
Dependent on hospital and specialty (9 or 12 hour shifts, mainly days).
Provided (private accommodation/ air bnb options available!)
If you are from a state such as NSW/ VIC, in which quarantine would be required, the hospital will cover the cost of quarantine for locums who will commit to at least 2 months!
- Opportunity for sub-specialty work within General Medicine.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- Let us know where you would like to stay – air bnb available!
- Please get in touch for further information on Tasmania’s current travel restrictions.
- Competitive locum rate
- Roster offering good weekly hours
- Travel & accommodation provided – interstate Doctors welcome to apply.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.
We are referring a referral bonus of $500 for the referral of any Doctors who undertake locum work with us. If you would like to travel with a friend, or know anyone who is seeking locum work, now is an excellent time to cash in.