|Salary:||$150 per hour retainer or 70% of billings|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This established GP practice in the heart of Terrigal is looking for a FRACGP to join their experienced team of two to assist with the ever-increasing demand from patients.
The Practice opens its door to patients Mon-Fri and can offer flexibility with hours and days. Serving a predominately middle-class patient demographic, you will be granted full autonomy over how you manage your lists, with a guarantee of four patients per hour.
The practice is purpose built and modern throughout and as a General Practitioner you will benefit from support from a close nit admin team, two RN’s and integrated Allied Health. There is also Pathology and a Pharmacy close by.
Terrigal is truly one of the most beautiful towns on the NSW coastline. Just one and a half hours North of Sydney and stone’s throw away from Newcastle, if you enjoy the outdoor lifestyle then you will be right at home here. Home to some of the most beautiful and tranquil beaches you can imagine, you can enjoy swimming, surfing, fishing and other enjoyable water sports. If all that gets too much, then you can sample some of the local waterfront restaurants.
- VR registered GP, Fellowship or equivalent
- Already located in Australia
- Strong work ethic and commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for our patients
- General Registration or above with AHPRA
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for any of the above positions by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or Eamon@charterhousemedical.com