- One of the best remuneration packages in the country
- First class, contemporary hospital
- Coastal capital city
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced physician to lead our general medical team on a .8FTE permanent contract. As HOD your responsibilities include:
- providing clinical leadership to ensure personalised, effective and timely patient care for patients of the department
- providing strategic leadership and direction, service planning, effective management and provision of services in the Department of General Medicine and Medical Subspecialties
- working with the Divisional Head of Internal Medicine (DHIM), to ensure the service provided is of the highest quality, with an emphasis on patient focused care
- Highly competitive salary & conditions ($357,000- $470,000 per annum, pro rata for part time)
- Generous salary packaging options
- Up to $15,900 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, your rent, or other everyday living expenses
- Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation and venue hire
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- Professional Development Allowance $29,000 per annum
- HOD Allowance $49,768
The 370 bed, first class hospital is a large, contemporary hospital with excellent working conditions for their teams of staff. They highly value work/life balance and ensure their employees are well-looked after.
Ranked as one of the top 10 most liveable cities in the world comes as no surprise for anyway who has made the move to Perth.
This capital city boasts a steadily growing job market in addition to major plus points such as high-quality education facilities, well- functioning public transport, low pollution levels, lush green parklands, natural wonders, mesmerising beaches and a thriving nightlife. It's both refreshingly laid-back and excitingly vibrant. Not to mention, super affordable!
The city’s laneways are home to trendy small bars, cafés, food trucks and restaurants boasting a diverse range of international cuisines.
If that wasn’t already enough, multi-cultural Perth enjoys more hours of sunshine than any other capital city in Australia!
- Hold the FRACP and be registered as a Specialist with AHPRA.
- Have experience working as General Physician- Staff Specialist
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call Diana on +61 (0)2 9641 2424
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.