|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent GP to work in rural NSW on a permanent basis. They are open to negotiating working arrangements i.e. two weeks on, two weeks off.
- RA3 location. 4 year location on the Five Year Overseas Trained Doctors Recruitment Scheme.
- RVTS eligible location.
- 60-65% of GP receipts, plus 100% of SIP payments, plus housing support, plus 90% of VMO monies (1:2 - 1:3).
- Successful applicants may be eligible for a relocation grant of up to $10,000.
- GP Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm.
- Accredited practice, fully computerised - Best Practice, onsite pathology, well-equipped.
This is a great place to visit and an even better place to live. Safe and friendly, the town boasts clean air, clear skies and a great climate. Not only is it blessed with natural beauty, it’s full of wonderful people. You will be joining an energetic and vibrant community.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Up to $1000 on offer for referrals of successful applicants
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & sponsorship opportunities
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us now for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or firstname.lastname@example.org