|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent GP to work in rural NSW on a permanent basis. The town has a relaxed feel to it, in comparison to neighbouring towns, the on call component is nowhere near as demanding. Flexible working arrangements are available i.e 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc.
- RA4 location,3 year location on the Five Year Overseas Trained Doctors Recruitment Scheme.
- RVTS eligible location.
- $1500 per 24 hour, weekday period worked with after hours service provision for triage category 1 and 2 only, plus 100% SIP payments, plus housing support.
- Successful applicants may be eligible for a relocation grant of up to $10,000.
- GP Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm. Will consider FIFO.
- Accredited practice, fully computerised - Best Practice, co-located with Hospital.
The town prides itself on its community spirit and looking after one another and the right Doctor would waste no time in fitting right in and becoming acquainted with the rest of the town.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Up to $1000 on offer for referrals of successful applicants
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & sponsorship opportunities
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this locum by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us now for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or firstname.lastname@example.org