|Posted:||22 days ago|
- Well paid locum position in a convenient Sydney location.
- Day shifts only.
- Opportunity with a hospital in Sydney that advertises regular locum requirements.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking to engage with locum General Medicine/ Geriatrics Registrars who are seeking the opportunity to join a major hospital in Sydney ASAP for 2 months.
Location: Blacktown Hospital
Rate: $110/hr (+ Super)
Date Range: 28/06/21 – 05/09/21
Roster: Monday – Friday, 0800 – 1630.
Travel & Accommodation: Provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for a doctor who is seeking a long-term locum role in General Medicine sub-specialties at a Hospital that is accredited for BPT training.
- Hospital flexible on duration of booking.
- An excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in a major Hospital that has consistent locum requirements throughout the year.
- A good roster consisting of day shifts only.
- To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles across Australia that might be of interest.