- One of the best remuneration packages in the country
- RACP Accredited- attracts great junior support
- Coastal city
As part of the multidisciplinary clinical team, you will provide medical services to patients, as well as provide leadership to the medical members of the team, promote quality and safety, provide training, supervision and education for doctors in training and other health workers in collaboration with other consultants and the Head of Department.
It is a fully accredited hospital for RACP training, so attracts great junior support.
If you love the beach, this coastal city is the perfect place for you to call home. The stunning coastline attracts people from all over the world. This seaside city is emerging as a trendy beach escape. Located four hours north of Perth, this seaside city experiences warm weather all year round, so it's the ideal location to live if you enjoy swimming and water sports.
- Hold the FRACP and be registered as a Specialist with AHPRA.
- Candidates who hold the UK CCST (Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training) or from a Competent Authority country may also be considered
- Have experience working as General Physician- Staff Specialist
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now by emailing email@example.com or call Diana on +61 (0)2 9641 2424
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,000 for the referral of any junior doctor and $1500 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2024. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.