- Short drive to Perth
- SIMGs encouraged to apply – able to assist with Partially & Substantially RACP outcome
- RACP Accredited training site
1. General, Provisional or limited registration with AHPRA or eligible to obtain
2. IMG’s completing UK Foundation Programme
3. IMG’s that have completed at least the AMC MCQ (part 1) or completed both AMC 1 & 2 (clinical exam)
4. IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
5. IMG’s assessed by RACP College as partially or substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with RACP may express their interest)
6. IMG’s interested in foreign training via the Short Term training specialist pathway (STT)
7. Have experience working as a General Medicine Registrar
Working within a cohesive, well-structured and highly professional multi-disciplinary Medical program, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing clinical care to patients referred to or admitted to the General Medical service.
The hospital is experienced at working with overseas trained registrars; therefore it is easy to comply with the AHPRA regulations and demonstrate supervision and monitoring in your placement.
- Taking history of full medical examinations of new admissions
- Arranging appropriate investigations
- Assisting or performing medical procedures as required
- Attending to admitted patients in order of medical urgency
- Managing medical conditions according to high clinical standards under supervision of consultants
- Registrars will also participate in educational activities and quality improvement initiatives
- Flexible work positions offered – full time (76 hours per fortnight) and part time roles
- 12+ month fixed-term permanent contracts available
- Relocation allowance/support
- Employer visa sponsorship and support for families for overseas applicants (if required)
Nestled within the charming region in Australia's South West, only a few hours from Perth, the city itself stands out as a vibrant seaside port city. The city boasts a bustling event calendar and a continuously expanding array of independent boutiques, intimate bars, and cafes that prioritize locally-sourced produce.
Just a stone's throw away, you'll discover the lush green pastures, thriving vineyards, rolling hills (including a picturesque mountain), fertile valleys, and quaint towns that characterize the region.
Swim with the regularly seen 100 wild but friendly dolphins in their natural environment within the bay or visit the pristine white sandy beaches.
WBA – Work place based assessment
The hospital is a 180+ bed facility providing care to the following specialities in addition to others not listed– 24/7 emergency care, ICU, HDU, cancer services, geriatric medicine, obstetrics & Gynaecology, cardiology, neurology, paediatrics, acute psychiatric unit, palliative care, pathology, orthopaedics and renal services.
70+ beds are allocated to the General Medicine Department with an average of 14 daily admissions.
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively, email your enquiry/interest with a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.