- RACP Accredited for Advanced Training
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance
- Coastal city
This is an incredible opportunity for a General Medicine Physician/Staff Specialist to join the largest hospital in Central Queensland.
- Professional Development Leave 3.6 weeks p.a.
- Professional Development Allowance ($21,500 p.a.)
- Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Over-time and on-call allowances
- Attraction and Retention Incentive Allowance (Granted Private Practice arrangements)
- Generous Salary Sacrificing
Located on the mid Queensland coast, this tropical paradise is a holiday hotspot and only 75 minutes' drive from Airlie Beach and a one-hour flight from Brisbane. It is the seventh largest city in the Sunshine State and has a tropical climate and afternoon sea breeze that allows you to enjoy good weather all-year-round.
This thriving, friendly community sure know how to take advantage of the breathtaking scenery. Surrounded by long stretches of sandy beaches and emerald green cane fields, the locals enjoy their days out at the beach, camping near a river, going 4WD, fishing out near the islands, or having a BBQ with mates.
Whether you want to snorkel, study, surf or shop, this city has something for you. The region has a vibrant education sector including 2 universities and numerous well known educational institutions; both private and public.
The 250 bed, large hospital is one of the most modern healthcare facilities in Queensland and has more than 3000 employees.
To reflect the growing demand for health care in the region, the hospital has been redeveloped, and is now a state-of-the-art facility, equipped with leading edge technology to assist you in providing the highest level of care to your patients.
The hospital provides specialist services to a population of around 180,000 people and is the referral hospital for the region. These include obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, urology and oncology and many other specialty areas.
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA as a FRACP (General Medicine Consultant)
- IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
- SIMG’s assessed by RACP College as Substantially comparable will be considered (doctors currently interviewing with RACP may express their interest)
- Doctors that will be awarded the fellowship (FRACP) in the next 6 months are encouraged to apply
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Additionally, please feel free to email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on several other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.