- Short drive to Perth
- Coastal city
- Full time and part time positions available
Eligibility (at least one of the below):
- Specialist Registration with AHPRA as a FACEM (ED Consultant)
- IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
- SIMG’s assessed by ACEM College as Substantially comparable will be considered (doctors currently interviewing with ACEM may express their interest)
- Doctors that will be awarded the fellowship (FACEM) in the next 6 months are encouraged to apply
The Hospital’s Emergency Department have new opportunities available for FACEMS / ED Consultants/Specialists to join their dynamic team.
As a Consultant – Emergency Medicine, you will provide comprehensive clinical service in Emergency Medicine to patients of WA Country Health Service and promote quality health outcomes for emergency medicine.
There are opportunities for career development with process design, teaching and improvements in patient transport. The facility holds a close relationship with the Rural Clinical School (RCS) of Western Australia.
The hospital nurtures your career and offers many training opportunities and career progression.
In addition to the great salary, the hospital provides an amazing range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- 11% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study Leave/assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Other professional and location-based allowances
Nestled within the charming region in Australia's South West, only a few hours from Perth, the city itself stands out as a vibrant seaside port city. The city boasts a bustling event calendar and a continuously expanding array of independent boutiques, intimate bars, and cafes that prioritize locally-sourced produce.
Just a stone's throw away, you'll discover the lush green pastures, thriving vineyards, rolling hills (including a picturesque mountain), fertile valleys, and quaint towns that characterize the region.
Swim with the regularly seen 100 wild but friendly dolphins in their natural environment within the bay or visit the pristine white sandy beaches.
Delivering care to more than 80,000 patients (locals and visitors), it is the largest hospital in the region.
The hospital is a 180+ bed facility providing care to the following specialities in addition to others not listed– 24/7 emergency care, ICU, HDU, cancer services, geriatric medicine, obstetrics & Gynaecology, cardiology, neurology, paediatrics, acute psychiatric unit, palliative care, pathology, orthopaedics and renal services.
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Email: email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.