|Salary:||$1300 per day or 70% of billings|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Charterhouse Medical is proud to be working with a busy established practice who are seeking a vocationally registered General Practitioner (GP) on a full time or part time basis to start as soon as possible. Ideally this would suit a Medical Practitioner with interest in women's health.
- Bulk billing practice
- Mon - Fri, 9:00am to 4/5pm
- 70% of billings or $1300 per day for the first 3 months
- Hold a recognised Medical Degree
- Ideally candidates need to be working towards gaining their FRACGP or already a Fellow of the college.
- Vocationally Registered (VR) and are eligible to apply for or already hold a Medicare Provider Number
- Possess current unrestricted AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner
- Interest in Women’s health
- Exhibit good communication and interpersonal skills.
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Utilise our exclusive on-hire labour agreements & visa sponsorship
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for this permanent position by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 2451 or firstname.lastname@example.org