- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive Salary and benefits package.
This is an incredible opportunity to work as the Clinical Director for Obstetrics Inpatients in a leading Melbourne Hospital.
The right applicants will play a key role in developing health care at both patient and system levels.
The role is full time, permanent role reporting into Executive Clinical Director Women and Children EH Chief Medical Officer - for medical professional matters
Competitive Salary and benefits package.
Opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team
Professional development and growth opportunities
Collaborative and inclusive work environment
Living in Melbourne offers a unique blend of culture, lifestyle and opportunities that make it a highly desirable city for individuals from all walks of life.
- Cultural Diversity: Experience a vibrant blend of cultures, creating an inclusive and exciting atmosphere.
- Enjoy world-class art, theatre, music, and festivals, making Melbourne a cultural hub.
- Indulge in diverse culinary delights, from local favourites to global cuisines.
- Sports Hub: Immerse yourself in sports events and outdoor activities, with iconic events and recreational spaces.
- Education and Opportunities: Access top universities, research opportunities, and a thriving job market.
- High Quality of Life: Enjoy safety, efficient transportation, excellent healthcare, and a great standard of living.
RANZCOG ACCREDITED FACILITY
The hospital is at the forefront of healthcare innovation, embracing cutting-edge technologies and practices to provide exceptional patient care.
With a wide range of medical specialties and services, the hospital offers a platform for continuous learning and professional growth. Join a collaborative and supportive team of healthcare professionals, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and mutual respect. This hospital is committed to the growth of its employees, providing opportunities for career advancement, and skill development.
- Hold the FRANZCOG and be registered as a Specialist with AHPRA.
- Leadership experience will be seen favourably
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diana on +61 (0)2 9641 2424 or +61408 842 766.
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role and pass probation. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.