About the company
Australia's first health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
- Deliver Early intervention support to children with developmental concerns.
- Provision of Psychological counselling services to children and families
- Support NDIS clients with appropriate NDIS care plans
- Provide collegiate support to colleagues and takes an active role in Psychologist and broader therapy team.
About the offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture
- Receive industry leading professional development, coaching and mentoring.
- Remuneration + Bonus + Flexible working arrangements
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Psychology.
- Experience in the area of ASD or other developmental and behavioural issues.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively and positively within a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Oliver Simmons on 02 9641 2417 for a confidential discussion