- ANZCA Accredited training site for 24 months
- World-class facility
- 650+ bed facility
This is an incredible opportunity to work as a Anaesthetic Staff Specialist/Consultant/ FANZCA at one of Victoria’s largest regional hospitals.
Reporting to the Clinical Unit Head Anaesthetics, the Staff Specialist Anaesthetist will provide anaesthesia and related services to all interventional disciplines except Cardiac Surgery, Neurosurgery and Transplant Surgery.
The hospital nurtures your career and offers many training opportunities and career progression as well as responsibilities of training others – junior medical staff, medical students, nursing staff & Anaesthetic Trainees.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Salary Packaging
- Financial relocation support available for applicants undergoing permanent relocation
- An opportunity to work with a leading regional health service that embraces new technologies
- A regional city that offers excellent schools, shopping and cultural precincts, sporting facilities and various tertiary facilities.
This is one of regional Victoria’s most progressive and contemporary cities.
Some of the country’s most beautiful public buildings, sculptures, gardens and fountains are located in this city. It is one of Victoria’s fastest growing localities and is the third largest city in Victoria. Despite this, it is very easy to get around is just a short commute to the central business district.
The city boasts many restaurants, cafes and a local farmers’ market as well as lots of food tours of the city to sample the local cuisine. The city has an exciting events calendar, catering for a variety of tastes all year round, from music to food, wineries, art and culture.
The region is well known for its natural attractions including rivers, lakes, State and National Parks and nature reserves.
It is conveniently located 2 hours from the beach, 3 hours from the ski fields and 1 and half hours from a number of rivers where you can enjoy a range of activities and events.
You will be a 90-minute drive or a 2-hour direct train from Melbourne, giving you the opportunity to explore during your weekends and annual leave. Melbourne is a huge, buzzing, metropolitan city yet has some of Australia’s most beautiful bay beaches nearby with the opportunity to explore nature and wildlife.
The 650+ bed world-class hospital was opened in 2017 and is a public-private partnership.
This is a large, modern hospital with excellent working conditions for their teams of staff. They highly value work/life balance and ensure their employees are well-looked after.
The facility is the largest regional hospital development in Victoria, treating over 50,000 patients each year across varied specialties.
1. Specialist Registration with AHPRA as a Fellow of ANZCA
2. IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
3. SIMG’s assessed by ANZCA College as Substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with ANZCA may express their interest)
4. Doctors that will soon hold Fellowship with ANZCA in the next 6 months.
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively you can enquire/submit an application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.