- Short drive to Perth
- Full time and part time positions available – long term contracts
1. Specialist Registration with AHPRA as a Fellow of ANZCA
2. IMG’s eligible via the Competent Authority Pathway (training in the UK, USA, NZ, Canada or Ireland)
3. IMG’s assessed by ANZCA College substantially comparable (doctors currently interviewing with ANZCA may express their interest)
4. Doctors that will soon hold Fellowship with ANZCA in the next 6 months.
This is an incredible opportunity to work as a Consultant Anaesthetist / FANZCA at one of the largest rural facilities in Western Australia.
The position will undertake pre & post operative care to the full range of paediatric, adult & obstetric patients of the health service. The role is inclusive of mentoring junior staff (Anaesthetic Registrars/HMOs) and nursing staff and clinical research projects.
Significant experience in rural and remote Anaesthetic provision and sound understanding of remote area health service provision is desirable.
- Competitive salary packages
- Assistance with Australian work visas (if applicable).
- Attractive overseas and national relocation packages (discussions occur with regions once appointed).
- Flexible working and leave arrangements.
- Explore endless unique and extraordinary sights in one of the most diverse state in the world.
Nestled within the charming region in Australia's South West, only a few hours from Perth, the city itself stands out as a vibrant seaside port city. The city boasts a bustling event calendar and a continuously expanding array of independent boutiques, intimate bars, and cafes that prioritize locally-sourced produce.
Just a stone's throw away, you'll discover the lush green pastures, thriving vineyards, rolling hills (including a picturesque mountain), fertile valleys, and quaint towns that characterize the region.
Swim with the regularly seen 100 wild but friendly dolphins in their natural environment within the bay or visit the pristine white sandy beaches.
The hospital is a 180+ bed facility providing care to the following specialities in addition to others not listed– 24/7 emergency care, ICU, HDU, cancer services, geriatric medicine, obstetrics & Gynaecology, cardiology, neurology, paediatrics, acute psychiatric unit, palliative care, pathology, orthopaedics and renal services.
To Apply / Register Interest:
For more information Apply Now or call on +61 (0)2 9641 2477. Alternatively emailed applications with CV’s/relevant information will be accepted: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.
Charterhouse are offering a referral bonus of $1,500 for the referral of any junior doctor and $2000 for any senior doctor who commence a permanent role in 2023. Therefore, if you have any friends or colleagues who have expressed an interest in permanent positions, please contact myself with their details to get the process started.