|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Are you seeking a permanent opportunity to work in Sub-Acute medicine in Sydney?
- Are you seeking an opportunity with a new, purpose-built private Hospital boasting state of the art facilities and a cutting-edge approach to providing holistic patient care?
- Would you like to join a welcoming, private Hospital service to work alongside dedicated Medical specialists, who are passionate about delivering the highest quality patient care?
If you answered yes to the above questions, the position described below should be of interest to you!
Charterhouse Medical are working with a private Hospital located in one of Sydney’s most desirable locations, to engage a Doctor who is seeking a full-time opportunity to provide high-quality Sub-Acute care in a purpose-built private Hospital that boasts a luxurious environment in an enviable location.
Area: Rehabilitation Medicine, (Ward and Outpatient care)
Location: Sydney, NSW
Rate: DOE ($130,000 - $150,000 p.a.)
Date Range: Permanent role, commencing 05/10/2020.
Roster Info: 0900 – 1700 + Overnight on call.
Responsibilities (A full PD is available upon request):
- Attend ward rounds/ rehabilitation meetings with consulting staff to discuss patient treatment plans
- Complete an admission examination on each patient and document clinical findings
- Inform admitting consultants of any changes in medical condition of patients and follow up action taken.
- Visit all in-patients daily and maintain suitable clinical documentation.
- General AHPRA.
- Suitable experience in Sub-Acute/ Rehabilitation Medicine.
- It is desirable if the Doctor has experience with administering IV antibodies, picc lines, vac dressings.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Elliott Jacobs at email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other permanent and locum roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $1,000 referral bonus for the referral of a Doctor who is successfully selected to fill this vacancy.