|Salary:||Hourly guarantee plus 65% of billings|
|Posted:||4 days ago|
Having been established in Taree for decades, this accredited, family friendly practice is seeking a talented, vocationally registered GP to join their experienced team to replace a retiring Doctor.
The Practice is a busy one, with the current waiting list for patients up to five weeks long; so, you are guaranteed to hit the ground running and the earning potential for the right Doctor is huge. A teaching Practice, you will have the pleasure of working alongside three VR GP’s, two Practice Nurses and an experienced office team.
From the magnificent Great Lakes and gorgeous beaches to a rural paradise and the beautiful Ellenborough Falls in the Manning Valley, this region of the North Coast of NSW is perfect for adventure and relaxation. Enjoy water sports, bushwalking and delicious food.
- VR registered GP, Fellowship or equivalent
- Already located in Australia
- Strong work ethic and commitment to practicing the best medicine in the best way for our patients
- General Registration or above with AHPRA
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- A dedicated Consultant to cater to your specific needs
- The ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your first ever shift worked
- Total assistance with credentialing
Please apply for any of the above positions by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. For further information about this position and other vacancies, please contact us for a confidential discussion on 02 9641 5121 or Eamon@charterhousemedical.com