|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Work with patients with both physical and psychological diagnoses
- Manage a variety of stakeholders within the rehabilitation arena
- Join a learning organisation with a flexible working culture
About our client
Rapidly expanding, our client is regarded as the expert in the Injury Prevention, Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation arena, with offices in every state and territory.
What's in it for you?
- Lucrative incentive programs – performance based quarterly rewards and annual bonus
- Flexible working culture – choose how you work with flexible hours and locations
- Comprehensive induction program, ongoing training, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Bespoke leadership development program, performance and promotional reviews
- Health and Wellness Program
- Community and Social Responsibility programs – make a difference in your local community
- Supportive company culture, inclusive and progressive environment
About the role
Managing a varied caseload of clients, you will work with patients with both physical and psychological diagnoses. Support clients with their return to work ambitions following injury or illness, you will undertake a variety of assessments.
Your exceptional stakeholder management skills will allow you to work coherently with injured clients, employers, insurers, treating health practitioners.
Facilitating sustainable return to work opportunities for your clients, your passion for workplace return will see you delivering training and working proactively to find relevant opportunities for your clients.
- Allied health qualifications in either Psychology (Fully Registered, or Provisional) or Rehabilitation Counselling (must have full registration with ASORC) or RCAA.
- New Graduates welcome to apply
- Rehabilitation experience (preferred, but not essential)
- A passion for improving lives through work and health
- Enthusiasm for professional development
- Strong desire as part of a dynamic, social and hard-working team!
- A confident communicator, with the ability to work autonomously
How to Apply
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or call Holly on 02 9641 2491 for a confidential discussion
About Charterhouse Medical
We recruit across all levels within the following disciplines: Medicine, Surgery, Anaesthetics, Emergency, ICU, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Psychology, Imaging, General Practice & Allied Health. We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia, and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire with us.