|Salary:||2500 per day|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting for an O&G Consultant in this large regional hospital.
There’s something to keep everyone interested in this region, with diverse activities guaranteed to keep you and the family busy for your whole stay.
For those who want a rush of adrenaline, get outdoors for activities ike sailing, paragliding and skating.
For those who want to soak up our region’s serenity, look for activities like bushwalking, swimming, fishing and horseriding.
For the history buffs and culture vultures out there, visit our many and varied galleries and museums, or explore our region through amazing food and wine experiences.
Whatever your pastimes, there’s an experience here waiting for you.
VMO O&G Locums
- Require a locum for 3 months from 4 February 2019.
- Would participate in all areas of O&G
- Participate in on-call
- There are 4 Registrars who provide 24hr coverage, 1 RMO and an Intern
- Rate is $2500/day
- Provided accommodation, flights and car
To be eligible for this role, you should either;
- Must Hold AHPRA registration
- Currently Be Living in Australia
For more information regarding this position, please contact Tanya Marvelli on 02 9641 2433 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.