|Salary:||Negotiable – Dependant upon experience|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Hospital specifically looking for:
- Extensive AUSTRALIAN clinical experience in critical care - ICU/Anaesthetics/Emergency.
- Ability to provide high level patient care with specialist input including assessment, admissions, ongoing care and transfer.
- Proficient in airway management, ventilation, vascular access including central lines and acute resuscitation.
- Possess Team leader capacity
- Proficient communication skills to facilitate multidisciplinary care to deteriorating patients.
MUST already have full general AHPRA registration.
Hospital situated in a fantastic coastal area with immediate proximity to beaches and national parks. Regular domestic flights by major carriers into this location.
For more information about this position, please contact Sheldon Rogers on 02 9641 2401 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.