|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Good pay rate & hourly pay. Salary packaging also available.
- Long term contract for next 3-4 months.
- Travel & accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are looking for a Locum Medical Officer for the following opportunity:
Level: Registrar / Principal House Officer (PHO)
Area: General Medicine
Location: Gladstone, Queensland
Pay Rate: $140/hour
Date Range: ASAP – 31/01/2021
Shift Times: Days/Evenings Only (No Nights)
Travel & Accommodation: Provided
This is a great opportunity for any medical officer who is available to commence straight away and would like a long-term placement in Queensland.
- Likely to be future opportunities in 2021/22 clinical year
- Full job description available on request.
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Oliver Tenwick on 02 9641 2437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I am working on a number of other roles that might be of interest.