|Posted:||about 2 years ago|
- Varied roster including days/evenings/nights.
- Ongoing/ longer-term role available if interested.
- Travel and private accommodation provided.
Charterhouse Medical are currently looking for a Emergency Medicine Registrar for an upcoming urgent locum placement as per below:
Level: PHO / Registrar
Area: Emergency Medicine
Rate: $140/hr (inc Super)
Date Range: August – 3 months initially
Roster: Varied roster including days/evenings/nights. Usually 2 PHO’s and 1-2 SMO’s available per shift
- Travel & private accommodation (motel)
- Good remuneration rate, salary packaging also available.
- Ongoing locum requirements.
- Well run hospital with good feedback from previous locum doctors
To be considered for this position, applicant must have General Registration with AHPRA.
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Amish Patel on 02 9641 2404 or email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have a number of other roles that might be of interest.
If this position is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who would be interested, we offer a $500 referral bonus payable upon completion of the first placement for any doctor referred to ourselves who has not worked for Charterhouse Medical in the past 12 months.