|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Fixed term contract
- Excellent exposure to a range of specialities
- April start
Are you a Surgical Registrar looking for:
- Strong attitude to teaching and supportive staff
- Diverse patient base that are friendly and accepting of people learning
- Excellent clinical exposure across a range of specialties
- 5 or 10 minute commute to get to work
- Dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology
Our client is a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture.
The non-accredited registrars will rotate through the elective units and the AGSU as required, and participate in the evening and weekend roster, as well as providing night cover.
There will be considerable opportunities for operating theatre exposure either as primary operator or first assistant; there will be rostered elective operating theatre exposure. The position is ideal for junior doctors aspiring to a career in either general surgery or urology.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- MBBS or equivalent degree with General registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Demonstrated appropriate level experience and skills in the medical assessment and clinical management of patients
- Thorough understanding of the relevant legislation pertaining to Medical Officers
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Evidence of on-going professional development to continually update personal medical knowledge and skills
- Ability to operate in an environment of change
To Apply / Register Interest:
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Zara Sharp on 02 9641 2481 / email@example.com
If this role is not quite suitable for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch as I have several other roles that might be of interest.