|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Meaningful work in Early intervention space
- Attractive remuneration + Bonus scheme
- Mentor a new team under your wings
About the company
Australia`s first and only health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the position
- Support the team to work productively, effectively and to deliver strong outcomes to children with a disability
- Facilitate team sense of community and continue to champion positive culture throughout the organisation
- Ensure all services provided are culturally safe
- Manage an active caseload of your own
- Support clinicians to work within and develop their scope of practice
About the offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture
- Receive industry leading professional development, coaching and mentoring
- Remuneration + Bonus + Flexible working arrangements
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Psychology or Occupational Therapy.
- Experience in the area of ASD or other developmental and behavioural issues.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate effectively and positively within a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cathy Dai on 02 9641 2401 for a confidential discussion