|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Suitable applicants-Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist and Psychologist
- Full time permanent position, immediate start
- Salary + Bonus + Relocation & Sign on Bonus
- Opportunity to be transferred to the Melbourne team
About the company
Australia`s first and only health service provider delivering comprehensive evidence-based behavioural early intervention program ESDM to help children with Autism and to deliver positive outcomes in early years of their lives.
About the role
Experienced OT, Speech Pathologist or Psychologist looking to step up into a Managerial position, with committed training and support provided by the organisation. If you are passionate about working with children with Autism, other behavioural and developmental challenges, this role is ideal for you. NDIS experience is highly regarded but not essential.
- Assessment to determine effective intervention strategies to address behavioural and developmental issues in children.
- Implement behaviour support and early intervention plans and monitor progress.
- Complete clinical reports.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the clients goals within NDIS are met.
- Manage and guide the therapy team to ensure positive client experience.
- Work closely with other managers on QA, KPI`s and business strategy matters.
About the offer
- Be part of an organisation holds strong values of Integrity, Respect and Empathy
- Supportive, inclusive and collegial team culture.
- Supervision by Board Approved Supervisors and clinical endorsement available
- Training on NDIS framework
- Salary based + Bonus scheme + CPD allowance
- Multidisciplinary team
- Registered with AHPRA
- Passion for working with young children and their families
- Warm and caring nature.
How to Apply
Please send your resume through to Greg@charterhousemedical.com or call Greg on 02 9641 2403 for a confidential discussion.