|Salary:||Medical Practitioners (Public Sector) Award|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting a – Specialist Urology for one of our clients in Tasmania
North West Tasmania offers a brilliant lifestyle for families, with affordable housing, excellent access and choice of education located within strong and vibrant rural and urban centres – and is only a one hour flight away from Melbourne.
The Urology Department is a pro-active team including Urologists, Registrars, Residents, Interns and a specialised nursing team. They provide specialised clinical and surgical services to all adult urological conditions for inpatients, outpatients and emergency department presentations. They are committed to excellence and improving everything we do from our innovative patient care to our surgical precision improving the lives of our patients. Their experienced team of doctors have pioneered many novel approaches to surgery that have become the current standard of care.
Working in the role of Staff Specialist – Urology you will:
- Provide specialist inpatient and outpatient urology services, including regular clinics and operating lists, and care of ward patients.
- Provide clinical services of the highest possible standard for our patients.
- Participate in the emergency on call roster 1 in 4 including the provision of emergency surgery when required.
- Lead and mentor junior staff when required.
- Assist with quality improvement, audit and service improvement within urology surgical services.
- Participate in weekly CME meetings, education activities and clinical research.
You should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident who has current authority to practice as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or eligibility for same, and holds a Fellowship with the Australian and New Zealand College of Surgery or specialist recognition as provided under the Health Insurance act 1973 relevant practice as a Specialist Urologist.
If you are interested in this role please contact Tanya Marvelli on 02 9641 2433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide a PD.