|Salary:||Specialist Med Pract Level 1|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
North West Tasmania offers a brilliant lifestyle for families, with affordable housing, excellent access and choice of education located within strong and vibrant rural and urban centres – and is only a one hour flight away from Melbourne.
Who are we looking for?
A motivated and experienced Staff Specialist Paediatrician, who will work as part of the Paediatric Department across the North West Region. North West Region provides an inpatient and outpatient service, as well as outreach services.
The successful candidate will provide specialist diagnosis, treatment and care for public patients. They will provide a consultative service in Paediatrics to other disciplines and to both hospitals within the THS – North West Region.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Specialist or limited registration with the Medical Board of Australia in a relevant specialty.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Current Tasmanian Working with Children Registration.
If interested in this role please call 02 9641 2433 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide a PD where a Selection Criteria will need to be addressed