|Salary:||Salary $234,556 p.a. with package benefits|
|Posted:||18 days ago|
- Large Regional Teaching Hospital
- Relocation Assistance
- SUPPORTIVE TEAM AND CULTURE
There’s something to keep everyone interested in this region, with diverse activities guaranteed to keep you and the family busy for your whole stay.
For those who want a rush of adrenaline, get outdoors for activities ike sailing, paragliding and skating.
For those who want to soak up our region’s serenity, look for activities like bushwalking, swimming, fishing and horseriding.
For the history buffs and culture vultures out there, visit our many and varied galleries and museums, or explore our region through amazing food and wine experiences.
Whatever your pastimes, there’s an experience here waiting for you.
About the Hospital:
This Hospital has 160 beds (including 20 Mental Health beds) and provides a broad range of specialist services including Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Intensive Care Medicine, Anaesthesia, General, Urology and Orthopaedics Surgery, Internal Medicine, Renal and Oncology services.
About the role
Be valued for your Obstetric / Gynaecological skills and experience as part of a specialised multidisciplinary team. Provide O&G services to inpatients and outpatients, including antenatal clinics. Share in management of acute patient presentations when appropriate. Be involved in clinical teaching for junior staff and students.
In keeping with this hospital’s passion for ongoing education and evidence based practice, opportunities exist to develop your knowledge further, such as in ultrasound, laparoscopy or urogynaecology.
- Provide general Obstetric and Gynaecological services in line with your qualification as an O&G Specialist and hospital policies.
- Assist with obstetric on-call support
- Be involved in training program in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Contribute to Quality Improvement and Peer Review activities
1.Medical degree registrable in New South Wales. FRANZCOG and/or other specialist recognition as provided for in the Staff Specialist (State) Award or the Health Insurance Act of 1973. Applicants expecting to be elected to Fellowship in the coming months may be considered.
2. Demonstrated ability to provide specialist standard clinical O&G service for elective and emergency cases, including outpatient clinics as well as participate in the on call roster.
3. Demonstrated commitment to practising evidence based medicine.
4. Demonstrated enthusiasm for delivering highly reliable patient care with a focus on patient safety including participation in quality assurance activities and research programs.
5. Demonstrated ability to work within a range of models of maternity care provision collegiately in multidisciplinary teams, recognising the skills and contributions of all team members.
If interested in this role please call 02 9641 2433 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide a PD.