|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Charterhouse Medical are currently recruiting a Staff Specialist – Obstetrician and Gynaecologist for one of our clients in Regional NSW.
One of Australia's oldest inland settlement. The city offers a pleasant country lifestyle with affordable housing, excellent public and private school education and a university. It is just two and a half hours drive from Sydney. The region is conveniently located with effective transport links to Sydney and Canberra.
This Hospital runs a level 4/3 obstetric/neonatal birthing service which is based on a Midwifery Group Practice model with case load midwifery, shared care options with General Practitioners and midwives and specialist led obstetric clinics including high risk pregnancies. The maternity unit has approximately 500 births per year and is supported by an enthusiastic cohort of specialist paediatricians.
• Both inpatient and outpatient services
• Participating in the Obstetric on-call roster
• Participation in Manning Hospital’s active training program in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Participation in quality improvement activities and Peer Review
You will have a true commitment to, and vision for, the future of Obstetric and Gynaecological services in our region and always be looking at how we can improve what we do. Above all, your driving force will be to deliver the best possible care to your patients, now and into the future.
· Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia as a Specialist, and/or overseas trained specialist pathways.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide leadership of a team.
· Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills. · Demonstrated commitment to teaching, continuing education, research and quality improvement.
· Availability to participate in an on-call roster and to respond on site within a reasonable time.
· Fellowship of the applicable College.
If you are interested in this role please call Tanya Marvelli on 02 9641 2433 or email email@example.com and I can provide a PD.