|Posted:||about 2 years ago|
- Permanent, full time, day working 76 hours per fortnight
- Commence immediately
- Relocation and accommodation assistance
Tasmanian Health service are looking for two permanent Staff Specialist in Anaesthetics to commence immediately.
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services
Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent, full time, day working 76 hours per fortnight to commence as soon as possible. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Specialist Medical Practitioner Level 1 - 11 $149,197 - $208,875 per annum plus superannuation and access to salary packaging.
Please note that access to the Senior Specialist Medical Practitioner salary range $214,844 -$226,780 is subject to the successful applicant satisfying the criteria for Senior Specialist Medical Practitioner Level 1, 2 or 3 as described in the Salaried Medical Practitioners (Tasmanian State Service) Agreement 2017
We can offer:
Attractive Salary Package, including On Call Allowance and Call Back, and election to participate in the Private Patient Plan
Negotiable salary including superannuation and access to salary packaging
Relocation and accommodation assistance
Commitment to ongoing professional development, including conference and sabbatical leave, in additional to annual leave entitlements
Flexible work/life balance
Dynamic team environment
Brief outline of Duties:
1. Provide specialist diagnosis, treatment and care for public and private inpatients and outpatients in accordance with Hospital policies. Prime medicolegal responsibility for care provided to allocated patients.
2. Participate in an out-of-hours on call roster with other specialists, if required.
3. Liaise with specialist colleagues as necessary for the care of hospital patients, and provide a consultative service to other specialist units.
4. Assist in arranging onward referral of patients for medical services not available locally.
5. Participate in the undergraduate and post graduate teaching programs of the hospital, including both informal and formal tutorials.
6. Supervise and teach junior medical staff and medical students attached to the hospital.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Tracy Wright on 02 9641 2463 or if it is more convenient for you email@example.com.