|Salary:||Remuneration as per the State AWARD|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Admission and care of patients in the wards including a daily ward round and liaison with Specialist Medical Staff regarding patients.
- Attend Specialist ward rounds and record all decisions made in the medical history.
- Timely response to calls by members of the patient’s care team.
- Ensure that consultations occur when requested.
- Interact with families or carers of hospital patients.
- Accurate and timely recording of drugs and treatment.
- Undertake procedures as required.
- Accurate, comprehensive and contemporaneous recording in the medical record including progress notes each day.
- Discharge planning.
- Provide Discharge Summary compliant with THS policy (or the appropriate standards) to ensure safe clinical handover to community-based care providers.
- Provide after-hours cover as directed and short-term relief in other areas as required by the employer.
- Involvement in Quality Assurance activities.
- Involvement in Hospital educational activities or evidence of further self-directed learning as per registration requirements.
- Supervision of Residents, Interns and Medical Students.
For more information regarding this position, please contact Ross Jenkins on 02 9641 2456 or if it is more convenient for you firstname.lastname@example.org.